Fletcher Sandbeck [Announce] OmniPilot Introduces Lasso Studio for Eclipse
Apr 11, 2005; 18:32
[Announce] OmniPilot Introduces Lasso Studio for Eclipse
OmniPilot Software, Inc. introduces Lasso Studio for Eclipse. Lasso Studio for Eclipse is a full-featured integrated development environment (IDE) which includes full support for writing, running, and debugging dynamic, database-driven Web sites. Lasso Studio for Eclipse includes advanced development tools such as remote script debugging, automatic syntax error checking, custom tag and custom data type templates, and more.
A public beta test program for Lasso Studio for Eclipse will begin soon. See below for details about how to join this beta test.
The cross-platform Eclipse IDE is written in Java and runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. Highlights of the new Lasso Studio for Eclipse feature set include:
- Interactive debugger including step execution of Lasso scripts, variable monitoring, and more.
- Execute Lasso files directly from within Eclipse to see the HTML result or any runtime errors.
- Automatic syntax checking within Eclipse to catch many common coding errors.
- Eclipse's editors are enhanced with syntax coloring, tag completion, variable name completion, custom tag and type templates, code folding, and more.
- Includes Lasso Professional Developer 8 for testing solutions locally.
Specific details on the features of Lasso Studio for Eclipse will be sent to participants of the beta program. To participate, please send a request to <firstname.lastname@example.org> and, once the beta begins, you will be added to the beta mailing list and sent information on how to obtain the beta materials.
If you have any questions, please send email to <email@example.com>.
-- ------------------------------ Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/ Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassostudiotalk.lasso Manage your list subscription: http://www.listsearch.com/lassostudiotalk.lasso?manage
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!