Fletcher Sandbeck [ANN] OmniPilot Software, Inc. Releases Lasso Development Studio8 for Macromedia Dreamweaver and Adobe®GoLive®
Mar 28, 2005; 13:39
[ANN] OmniPilot Software, Inc. Releases Lasso Development Studio8 for Macromedia Dreamweaver and Adobe®GoLive®
NEWS RELEASE FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
OmniPilot Software, Inc. Releases Lasso Development Studio 8 for Macromedia Dreamweaver and Adobe® GoLive®
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. - March 28, 2005 - OmniPilot Software, Inc., global provider of integrated management software, announces the release of Lasso Development Studio 8 (LS8). Lasso Development Studio is a full-featured Web application development environment operating within Dreamweaver or GoLive for developers who desire wizards and a graphical editing environment, allowing them to build data-driven Web sites with point-and-click ease. Lasso Studio is used for development while Lasso Professional Server must be used to deploy the site.
"Lasso offers a full scope of data-driven Web site development and deployment solutions that can be easily managed by people new to Web application development, small Web hosting providers and larger enterprise organizations," said Chad Roll, chief operations officer for OmniPilot Software.
Lasso Professional Alliance members will receive a FREE upgrade for both Lasso Studio 8 for Dreamweaver MX 2004 and Lasso Studio 8 for GoLive CS. Current users can upgrade from older versions to LS8 for Dreamweaver MX 2004 or LS8 for GoLive CS for $149, new users will pay $199.
Lasso Studio 8 has the following significant features:
* Full support for Lasso Professional Server 8 including LassoScript and new parentheses syntax.
* New Lasso Shell palette allows Lasso code to be checked for proper syntax and executed within Lasso Studio.
* Includes Lasso Professional Developer 8 for testing solutions locally.
* The Lasso Updater updates code for any previous version of Lasso to preferred Lasso 8 syntax. Now supports batch-updating folders of Lasso files.
* The FileMaker CDML Converter converts custom Web publishing code to preferred Lasso 8 syntax.
* Live data preview uses data from Lasso-accessible databases to preview field and records tags directly within Lasso Studio.
* Site Builder and Form Builder wizards make creating Web sites that perform basic database tasks easy.
* Built-in inspectors and tag editors for 600 Lasso tags. Updated tag parser preserves white space within tags. Enhanced snapshot controls speed database schema access.
To take advantage of this special offer, visit the online store at http://store.omnipilot.com/, call 954-874-3100, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
OmniPilot Software, Inc. is a software development company offering cross-platform business management solutions designed to help small-to-mid-sized businesses (SMBs) optimize their online presence. With eight years of custom application development and its 2004 acquisition of the Lasso product line, OmniPilot Software applications ensure that clients benefit from time-tested efficiencies, which have proven to yield success. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Starmark International, named to the Inc. 500 ranking of the fastest growing private companies in America for the seventh time in the company's 26-year history, the third company to ever achieve this distinction.
OmniPilot's software is used by over 1,000 educational institutions and more than 15,000 corporations around the world, including Apple Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL), Symantec Corp. (NASDAQ: SYMC), Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSCO), and Sun Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ: SUNW).
For more information on OmniPilot, visit http://www.omnipilot.com.
# # #
Media contact: Valerie Milkins 954-874-9000 email@example.com
-- ------------------------------ Lasso Support: http://support.omnipilot.com/ Search the list archives: http://www.listsearch.com/lassostudiotalk.lasso Manage your list subscription: http://www.listsearch.com/lassostudiotalk.lasso?manage
This site manages and broadcasts several email lists pertaining to Lasso Programming and technologies related and used by Lasso developers. Sign up today!